Outgoing Student

Students who wish to receive education at one of our partner universities within the scope of protocols should follow the instructions of the host university and carry out their applications. The host institution may request an official letter from our office to process your application. If you need assistance during application please notify us through

When your application to higher education institutions abroad within the scope of protocols or as freemover is accepted, please make sure you notify the International Collaborations Office to prevent any mishaps during course recognition or any case that may arise.

P.S.: Students should submit the application form and learning agreement of the university applied when available. If the need arises you may also use the Outgoing Student Application Form  and/or  Learning Agreement provided by our office.


Please click here for the list of Protocols.

Please click here for the contact details of our partner universities.