Outgoing Staff

Academic staff who wish to visit one of our partner universities as an observer/trainee/visiting staff within the scope of protocols should follow the instructions of the host university and carry out their applications. The host institution may request an official letter from our office to process your application. If you need assistance during application please notify us through

When your application to higher education institutions abroad within the scope of protocols or as freemover is accepted, please apply at our office with the  Outgoing Application Form alongside the "Acceptance Letter" from the host institution.


Please click here for the list of Protocols.

Please click here for the contact details of our partner universities.